Dog Fences to rely on, by McGregor Fence
Our Kits: The Best Dog Fences at the Best Price
There's no shock collar, dog training, or pricey underground installation with our kits; nor is there any excessive height or confusing parts list. Instead you get a good-looking, effective and affordable barrier dog fence with low visibility that's suited to your pet's specific needs.
Our kits make 3 kinds of fences:
- Polypropylene Fences 4 or 5 feet tall for well-behaved or supervised dogs in 100, 200, and 330-foot lengths. This is the same material that deer fencing professionals use to keep out deer.
- Metal Hexagrid Fences 3, 4, 5 or 6 feet tall and 150 or 300 feet long for active dogs. This fencing (like stiff chicken wire with 1-inch hexagonal mesh galvanized and coated with black pvc) is stronger than polypropylene and can contain almost any dog. (Available with top support wire or top rail.)
- Welded Wire Fences 4 or 6 feet tall and 100, 200, or 300 feet long for robust escape-prone dogs. This black welded wire fencing with 1.5 to 2 x 4-inch mesh is stronger than metal hexagrid fencing and will contain all dogs. (Available with top support wire or top rail.)
Digging Barriers: To stop avid diggers we also sell digging barrier kits. These set up a barrier 2 feet wide in front of the fence. They're really tough, and they come with lots of ground stakes, plenty to keep the barrier so flat that your lawnmower can pass with ease.
Dog Fence Parts, Advice, and Quotes
If you don't want a kit, you can buy the parts you want from our large product catalog. If you'd like to discuss your project with an expert, call us at 508-888-8305 (9-5, M-F, Eastern time, or call at other times to leave a message and we'll get back to you the next business day). If you'd like a free quote, we'd be glad to take the information needed over the phone, or you can fill out a short quote form on this website; either way, we'll be glad to provide you with a free quote listing everything your fence will need.
Beyond that we provide a lot of information - about why barrier fences work better than the shock collar fences commonly sold in pet stores, how digging barriers can help to contain determined diggers, and how all of our fences can be installed. For those interested, we strongly recommend perusing these information pages.
Who We Are
McGregor Fence is a web company that sells dog fences. These are effective and affordable dog fences that contain all sorts of dogs, providing them with a safe outside area while protecting them from other dogs, predators, and cars. We also sell other fencing on other websites to keep lots of other animals in or out. So we have experience with electric fences, radio fences, invisible fences, and so forth. But we have found that the best dog fences are barrier fences--so that's what we sell here.Whatever your dog fence needs,
We Pledge You
- A Wide Choice and Large Inventory
- Lowest Prices
- Free Shipping (on Orders over $90)
- Prompt Delivery
- Sound Guidance
Do You Need to Contain Cats or Keep Out Deer?
We offer lots of information, many kits, and over 200 products at great prices on our invisible deer fence and cat fence websites. So if you need to control either of these animals, by all means browse the relevant site.